Re: haxml needs work

Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:

> HaXml 1.19.7 was waiting for the polyparse package which has just hit
> unstable. I have a haskell-devscripts version of a 1.19.7 package
> nearly ready to go.
>
> Now all I need is a little more spare time :-).

Ok, I just committed changes for haxml 1.19.7 using haskell-devscripts
to build it. The only thing I'm a little unclear about is this lintian
warning:

    I: haxml-doc: possible-documentation-but-no-doc-base-registration
    N:
    N:    The package ships a .html or .pdf file under /usr/share/doc/, which are
    N:    usually documentation, but it does not register anything in doc-base.

>From my understanding, on other haskell packages that use haskell-devscripts
see to do this registration automatcally.

Joachim can you please check this out? Left me know if there is anything
else to be done otherwise, feel free to change it from UNRELEASED to
unstable and roll out packages.

Cheers,
Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo