Re: I'd like to help out.

Hi Erik,

Thanks for your reply.

I already use the unstable release, so I guess it makes things easier. :)

I will grab some packages and compile them with 6.10.1.

> Since you're in Sydney (like me), you should get along to FP-Syd:
>
>    http://groups.google.com/group/fp-syd

Actually, I am on the fp-syd mailing list, even though I haven't
really been able to make it to the previous meetings. :)
I can't make it to the meeting next week either. I have a conference to attend.
But I always wanted to attend, so probably I will do so in April.

Cheers,
Sean

--
Sean Lee