Re: haskell-devscripts

Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva wrote:
> So, my opinion is that these three options should be available.  My
> question is, then, if hlibrary should be included in the
> haskell-devscripts package.  I don't think so, cause I think not all
> users of haskell-devscripts would use hlibrary.mk, but this argument is
> against the inclusion of the dh module in the package too.  So I see
> three options:

I don't have a big preference eithehr way on whether there is one or
more package; I think it comes down more to what works best for the
maintainers.

I should also add that there's nothing to prevent haskell-devscripts
from including a sample generic debian/rules file that could let people
create a 1-line debian/rules file consisting of an include line.  This
rules file could use dh_haskell just fine.

-- John