Re: GHC 6.10.1 uploaded to experimental

Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva wrote:
> Em Sáb, 2009-01-31 às 12:40 +0100, Joachim Breitner escreveu:
>> /me is waiting for amd64 packages as well...
>>
>> Someone could set up a private repository in the meanwhile to allow
>> those on amd64 prepare new versions already – any volunteers?
>
> I've build it, and it's available at:
> http://debian.holoscopio.com/ghc6 .

That's about as far as I got myself.  Please let me know if you also
start compiling other packages using 6.10 as they turn up in experimental.

/M

magnus@therning.org             Jabber: magnus@therning.org
http://therning.org/magnus

Haskell is an even 'redder' pill than Lisp or Scheme.
     -- PaulPotts