Re: Your haskell packages in the Debian Haskell Group?

Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 14.07.2009, 21:55 +0200 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
> There are 28 haskell packages on
> http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=arjan@debian.org, this more
> than doubles the number of packages in the Haskell Group.
>
> I think I’ll just plunge ahead and put them as they are in the darcs
> repository, so that they’ll show up on pet.cgi. Then we can prepare the
> Maintainer field update and fix any RC bugs.

if you are reading pkg-haskell-commits, you’ll notice that I uploaded
the packages as they are in the archive. Of the packages in the
pkg-haskell SVN, I excluded these for now:

Packages that are not Haskell libraries and should probably have a
proper maintainer. (I would not object maintaining them under the hood
of the Haskell Group, but since they are likely more complex than plain
cabal libraries, I’d say there still needs to be someone feeling
responsible for them, whether inside the Group or as a single
maintainer):
hugs98
uuagc
helium
lhs2tex
frown
c2hs
hat

I think Marco already has a Darcs repository with all his NMUs, I’ll
leave it to him to upload it:
haskell-devscripts

These packages had not-yet-uploaded changes in the subversion
repository. I applied them to the darcs respective repository, only
changing the changelog header to UNRLEASED:

haxml haskell-hsql haskell-hsql-mysql haskell-http haskell-regex-base

I also merged the changes with previous NMU uploads. In the case of
haskell-regex-base, the change was a linda override file. I skipped it,
as linda is deprecated.