Re: hscolour

Joachim Breitner wrote:

> Not sure if it’s worth the hassle. The version in unstable now is only
> the binary, which still works fine and is not holding up a transition.

Ok, so I'll just do a new version with the -dev package and it'll go
into the debian NEW queue.

> Ian has put up all his Haskell packages for adoption in a message to
> this list some months ago, and has not complained about any of the
> recent adoptions of his packages, so there is no process to be followed
> in this case :-)

Okay , we'll do it that way.

New package here:

    http://www.mega-nerd.com/Debian/hscolour_1.13-1.dsc

Changelog below. I'm only a DM, so I'll need a sponsor. If its ok now,
someone please upload, if it needs more work, let me know.

Cheers,
Erik

hscolour (1.13-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream release. Closes: #469801.
  * Provide a man page for HsColour binary. Closes: #515651.
  * Adopting package. Previous maintainer put it up for adoption on
    debian-haskell mailing list. Thanks Ian.
  * debian/compat version 5.
  * debian/control:
    - Standards version 3.8.2.
    - Section haskell.
    - Add DM-Upload-Allowed: yes
    - Remove irrelevant section of Description.
    - Add libghc6-hscolour-(dev|prof|doc) Binary package outputs.
  * Add debian/watch file which points at hackage.haskell.org.

 -- Erik de Castro Lopo <erikd@mega-nerd.com>  Sat, 11 Jul 2009 21:43:23 +1000

Erik de Castro Lopo
http://www.mega-nerd.com/