Unstable : Version issues with libghc6-regex-base-dev

Hi all,

In my debian unstable pbuilder chroot I have a problem with a couple
of the regex libraries. When I try to install them I get:

  libghc6-regex-base-dev:
        Depends: ghc6 (< 6.8.2+) but 6.10.1+dfsg1-13 is to be installed
        Depends: libghc6-mtl-dev (< 1.1.0.0+) but 1.1.0.2-6 is to be installed

On my development system I got around this by grabbing the source
package, adding a new changelog entry and bumping the version from
0.93.1-3 to 0.93.1-4 and then build and install the package.

Obviously, this solution is no good for my chroot which downloads
from my local debian mirror.

What needs to happen here?

Cheers,
Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo
"Hundreds of thousands of people couldn't care less about Kylix
and what it runs on.  It's there for the dying breed of die-hard
Pascal fanatics who missed their 20 year window to migrate to C
and C++."  -- Kaz Kylheku in comp.os.linux.development.apps