Re: ghc 6.10

Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 27.01.2009, 16:40 +0000 schrieb Magnus Therning:
> There has been no answer to John's question regarding GHC 6.10 not
> hitting Sid yet (not even experimental).  Please let us know how to
> help out!  Please, pretty please.  With sugar on top!
>
> I'm not a DD, so I'm unlikely to be able to help out as much as John,
> but I'll do what I can.  I just need a pointer or two on what needs to
> be done.
>
> Once 6.10 is in Sid/Experimental I think it's time to have a
> discussion on how to improve the situation around GHC.  If memory
> serves me there was a similar situation when 6.8 was released.

you must have missed it: kaol started to upload stuff, including
ghc6-6.10, to experimental, and were having quite some discussions about
that here on this list:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-haskell/2009/01/msg00033.html

You are subscribed to this list, right?

But anyway, thanks for checking back and offering your help. I don’t
know where kaol can use some help, but I’m sure he’ll tell us if it’s
so.