Re: ghc 6.10

There has been no answer to John's question regarding GHC 6.10 not
hitting Sid yet (not even experimental).  Please let us know how to
help out!  Please, pretty please.  With sugar on top!

I'm not a DD, so I'm unlikely to be able to help out as much as John,
but I'll do what I can.  I just need a pointer or two on what needs to
be done.

Once 6.10 is in Sid/Experimental I think it's time to have a
discussion on how to improve the situation around GHC.  If memory
serves me there was a similar situation when 6.8 was released.

/M