ghc 6.10

What is the current state of GHC 6.10 for Debian?

What is the reason it's not in unstable (or even experimental) yet?  Manpower?  Technical
reasons?  How can people pitch in to help?

This is already way past being a serious problem for me.  I maintain a
number of Haskell libraries, and many of the people using them are on
GHC 6.10, yet I am stuck with 6.8.  I may have to stop doing Haskell
development on Debian if this continues.

-- John