Re: Zaurus keeps crashing

Hi,

So I have tried a faster card,  speed 40 (don't know the units).
The problem is still there.  How do you suggest I can install
packages ?  If I do dpkg -i, will it also want to open a bunch of files ?
Also, how can I download packages that I want for the zaurus, on the PC.
For example, I want to install gnuchess,xboard, and xfonts-cyrillic,
but I want to automatically grab all the dependencies.

Thanks.
Boris