Re: More questions about debian on Zaurus

On Tue, Jul 29, 2003 at 12:22:29AM +0100, enpsgp@bath.ac.uk wrote:
> Done, but I don't think it has helped. Suspending using the on/off key (or by
> holding the centre button down - which is a bit of a pain - I've tested this and
> I'm not pressing anything else) still requires a soft-reset to start running
> again. I will try the 'start menu' once I work out how to get to the bottom of
> the screen without using the centre button.

If using the on/off key or the center button turns the handheld off,
that's not being done through fbvnc, and I don't know which method is in
effect in that case.

Can you try a "cru apm -s" from the command line in the chroot to see
if that works better?

-Klaus