RE: More questions about debian on Zaurus

Great it's working. Sort of.

To re-iterate, this is what I did:

Use gnu-tar to extract files
I remade the tty and pty files in /dev anyway just to be sure (mknod
seems to work)
Remounted my cf card as per your instructions below.

The sort of is that I can't un-suspend. The on/off key doesn't work to
turn off (not sure if this is normal), so I used the command from 'start
menu'>system>suspend. A soft reset is now needed to get up and running
again.

The suspend problem seems a lot like the conflict which used to occur
with the original XFree86 from sourceforge, but after rebooting I didn't
think the scripts ran (I also tried it straight after running
INSTALL.d/postinst.sh with the same result). I'll have to take another
look.

Simon