Re: AX25 support in `pat` package

 > AX.25 support "should" be compiled into pat, but I'll admit that I've
 > not used it myself and am still becoming more familiar with that
 > feature.

Martin seems to encourage people to build using the make.bash script,
which `go build`s with "-tags libax25", and for some LDFLAGS stuff t
happen.  There may be some clues there.  I don't seem to be able to
figure out enough about dh or its golang support to figure this out this
evening, but you can probably see how quickly..

De