Re: AX25 support in `pat` package

On Sun, May 15, 2022 at 11:59:42PM -0400, Tyler Schwend wrote:
> I'm curious why AX.25 support isn't compiled into the `pat` package? It's
> the first time in years of using Debian that I've ever run into a program
> that doesn't have whatever option I'm looking for compiled in.
>
> A search of the mailing list didn't yield anything noteworthy.

Hello --

Pardon delays responding, I don't check email as regularly as I'm on IRC.

AX.25 support "should" be compiled into pat, but I'll admit that I've not used
it myself and am still becoming more familiar with that feature.

Could you provide some more details on your AX.25 setup, so I can try and
replicate the issue?

regards,
donfede