Re: Help needed with solving an axcall-related problem

Re: David Ranch

> Hello Christoph,
>
> Please don't allow the Debian powers at be to disable those various KISS /
> AX.25 / NETROM / ROSE features.  Many people use those features from the
> true Debian releases!  There are some known kernel bugs in there that
> various people are trying to resolve but the code is still very much
> functional.

Hi David,

I didn't mean to imply that, that was just a question.

There are few ax25 users nowadays, so it's somewhat hard for the
non-users like me to maintain those packages. It would be interesting
to know which bits need fixing to get them on track again.

Christoph DF7CB