Re: Hamradio blend website and live images

Re: Dave Hibberd
> Has anyone got any strong feelings on this? I lean towards producing a live image, but I'm not going to be upset if the general consensus is "please don't" :)

The general idea is somewhat cool, but I don't have an use case for it
myself so it's unlikely I'll be contributing much except for helping
out with details if someone is asking for help.

I guess the real question is if there is anybody (you?) really
stepping in as long-term image maintainer. Just updating it once now
won't help much. Otherwise better stick a fork in it.

Christoph