Re: Several packages could be added to hamradio tasks

Re: Daniele Forsi 2020-01-08 <[🔎] CAFetEgz2paS+Z8wpQR8xs2DzfYstDf0FODWnm4rDKbLsnyJ83g@mail.gmail.com>
> Should the packages contained in
> https://packages.debian.org/sid/electronics-radio-dev
> be added to
> https://packages.debian.org/sid/hamradio-antenna
> or should the meta-package itself be added to the task and the
> individual packages removed?

Duplicating the package list doesn't make much sense, so I'd say add
the meta package here.

Though maybe that's not ideal because if some task selection tool says
"these packages are included", that would hide the actual contents
behind one layer of indirection. (It's been a while since I used
tasksel or a similar tool.)

> I couldn't find a task to add
>  * hamradio-maintguide

Developer-only, not interesting for end-users.

>  * limesuite-udev uhd-soapysdr (not useful without their main packages?)

limesuite-udev should probably be merged into some other limesuite
package, I'd ignore it for now.

I don't know what uhd-soapysdr is doing.

>  * lua-hamlib2 python3-libhamlib2 python3-pyhamtools python3-soapysdr
> (not useful by themselves)

Ack.

Christoph