Several packages could be added to hamradio tasks

Hello,

there are packages that are either maintained by Debian Hamradio
Maintainers or included in section hamradio but aren't installed by
any hamradio task.

For example ebook2cwgui and xdemorse could be added to hamradio-morse.
I can prepare a patch if this is the right repository
https://salsa.debian.org/blends-team/hamradio

I have extracted this list (I'm not sure if gr-dab gr-fcdproplus
gr-hpsdr gr-limesdr and the Lua and Python bindings should be added to
a task):
axmail dablin dmrconfig dump1090-mutability ebook2cwgui glfer gr-dab
gr-fcdproplus gr-hpsdr gr-limesdr hacktv hamradio-maintguide limesuite
limesuite-udev linpac lua-hamlib2 multimon-ng p10cfgd
python3-libhamlib2 python3-pyhamtools python3-soapysdr qtel remotetrx
rtl-433 soapyosmo-common0.6 soapyosmo-common0.7 soapyremote-server
svxlink-calibration-tools svxlink-gpio svxlink-server svxreflector
uhd-soapysdr welle.io xdemorse xnecview

There are also some packages suggested by tasks but they aren't
available (in Debian testing):
hamradio-datamodes 0.5 suggests kvasd-installer
hamradio-datamodes 0.5 suggests linsim
hamradio-datamodes 0.5 suggests wsjt
hamradio-datamodes 0.5 suggests wspr
hamradio-digitalvoice 0.5 suggests svxlink
hamradio-logging 0.5 suggests fllog
hamradio-morse 0.5 suggests flwkey
hamradio-nonamateur 0.5 suggests dump1090
hamradio-sdr 0.5 suggests dream
hamradio-sdr 0.5 suggests linrad
hamradio-sdr 0.5 suggests sdr-j
hamradio-tools 0.5 suggests flnet