Re: Several packages could be added to hamradio tasks

Re: Daniele Forsi 2020-01-02 <[🔎] CAFetEgyh6UCYa_cgm1+s2MzEmb4pfoATaBvY0AJF+SbMc7Quxg@mail.gmail.com>
> For example ebook2cwgui and xdemorse could be added to hamradio-morse.
> I can prepare a patch if this is the right repository
> https://salsa.debian.org/blends-team/hamradio

I guess the primary problem is that this repo isn't part of the
debian-hamradio-team on salsa. I'll try to get that fixed, or else we
will have the same bitrot again next month.

> I have extracted this list (I'm not sure if gr-dab gr-fcdproplus
> gr-hpsdr gr-limesdr and the Lua and Python bindings should be added to
> a task):

These probably fit into the "sdr" task.

> axmail dablin dmrconfig dump1090-mutability ebook2cwgui glfer gr-dab
> gr-fcdproplus gr-hpsdr gr-limesdr hacktv hamradio-maintguide limesuite
> limesuite-udev linpac lua-hamlib2 multimon-ng p10cfgd
> python3-libhamlib2 python3-pyhamtools python3-soapysdr qtel remotetrx
> rtl-433 soapyosmo-common0.6 soapyosmo-common0.7 soapyremote-server
> svxlink-calibration-tools svxlink-gpio svxlink-server svxreflector
> uhd-soapysdr welle.io xdemorse xnecview

The soapy modules should be added without the version number in the
package name. (And there is a soapysdr-module-all meta package.)

> There are also some packages suggested by tasks but they aren't
> available (in Debian testing):
> hamradio-datamodes 0.5 suggests kvasd-installer
> hamradio-datamodes 0.5 suggests linsim
> hamradio-datamodes 0.5 suggests wsjt
> hamradio-datamodes 0.5 suggests wspr

wsjt was removed because it's obsoleted by wsjtx. I guess wspr is
similar.

> hamradio-digitalvoice 0.5 suggests svxlink
> hamradio-logging 0.5 suggests fllog
> hamradio-morse 0.5 suggests flwkey
> hamradio-nonamateur 0.5 suggests dump1090
> hamradio-sdr 0.5 suggests dream
> hamradio-sdr 0.5 suggests linrad
> hamradio-sdr 0.5 suggests sdr-j
> hamradio-tools 0.5 suggests flnet

fl* is part of a huge suite of tools along with fldigi. Not sure if
any of the extra tools are useful, even some of the existing fl* tools
are somewhat dubious (flmsg is pretty strange, at least outside the USA.)

Christoph