Re: Where is the team?

On 10/07/17 22:59, ki7mt wrote:

> Not sure where folks are. I can't make much progress on the whole Debian
> Developer thing as I live in "sticks" of Montana :-).

Stick with it - as far as the required key signing goes you will
probably have to combine a vacation with attending one of the Debian or
FOSS gatherings.

> I did see (I believe it was your doing) that Hamlib was upgraded to
> v3.1. That is very much appreciated !!

It's suffered a bit of a setback with the packaging over the last couple
of days, but Ervin is working on fixing things.

> Joe (K1JT) is about to release a new version of WSJT-X, which includes
> the former Python WSPR based FMT (Frequency Measurement Tool).

That is good - I use it for data modes already and it would be great in
Debian.

> Anyway, hope everyone is doing well through the Summer Heat !! It's
> smoken' hot here.

It's been hotter than usual here too, but that only means 30 DegC (86 DegF)

73, Colin G8TMV

--
Colin Tuckley    | +44(0)1223 830814 |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
Debian Developer | +44(0)7799 143369 | 0xFA0C410738C9D903