Re: Where is the team?

Hi Colin,

Not sure where folks are. I can't make much progress on the whole Debian
Developer thing as I live in "sticks" of Montana :-).

I went back to school, University of Montana, for a dual CS and Business
degree. Four more more semesters to go !! :-)

I did see (I believe it was your doing) that Hamlib was upgraded to
v3.1. That is very much appreciated !!

Joe (K1JT) is about to release a new version of WSJT-X, which includes
the former Python WSPR based FMT (Frequency Measurement Tool). It's good
for rig calibration, and the ARRL FMT test. It also has a really cool
new mode called FT8. FT8 is a 15sec HF TX/RX mode ~ very Fast Paced
JT65-Like mode.

FT8 Notes: http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/k1jt/ft8.txt

Anyway, hope everyone is doing well through the Summer Heat !! It's
smoken' hot here.

73's
Greg, KI7MT