Re: Where is the team?

On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 09:30:54PM +0100, Colin Tuckley wrote:
> I've noticed a lack of activity in here by the usual suspects.
>
> Is everybody just really busy or has the team died?

I am still waiting to get my upload of SoapySDR accepted (in NEW because
of soname bump) so that I can upload new versions of all the SoapySDR
modules and limesuite. Same for CubicSDR, I'll just wait for the accept.

That about covers it for the team packages I am uploader for. I haven't
looked at anything else in the team packages, but I am busy with other
things too.