Re: Hamlib status in Debian

On 03/26/2016 01:22 PM, Ervin Hegedüs wrote:
> I know that - I'm using Mint for desktop, which uses Ubuntu - but
> I reviewed Debian packages, and all version and name convention
> are same as above. I think that there isn't any differences...

Please don't expect any form of support when using Linux Mint.

Linux Mint is broken by design [1] and lots of problems that people
have with Debian packages or upstream software originate from the
fact that they're using Linux Mint.

The Linux Mint developers are doing things wrong on so many fronts
that the best advice you can take is not using it.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz