Re: gnss-sdr_0.0.6-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi Carles,

On Wed, 9 Sep 2015, Carles Fernandez wrote:

Thank you Thorsten for your advice. I will fix the debian/copyright file as soon as possible.
The openssl exception is due to a link to the OpenSSL library at src/core/libs/supl/supl.c
and src/core/libs/supl/supl.h.

yes, but you can not invent new license information ...

What will be the right way to include that exception?

Only upstream can add this exception to the copyright/license information.

We do not have and GLP-2+ file, they are all v3.

Hmm, what about drivers/gr-gn3s/include/gn3s_source.h? I clearly see "... either version 2 of ..." in the file header!?

                                                I will also include the reference to the NVIDIA
EULA, after checking if we are really allowed to include those files.

Ok, thanks.

  Thorsten