Re: gnss-sdr_0.0.6-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Thank you Thorsten for your advice. I will fix the debian/copyright file as soon as possible.

The openssl exception is due to a link to the OpenSSL library at src/core/libs/supl/supl.c and src/core/libs/supl/supl.h. I followed the guidelines at https://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/ for the text at debian/copyright, maybe I misinterpreted it. What will be the right way to include that exception?

We do not have and GLP-2+ file, they are all v3. I will also include the reference to the NVIDIA EULA, after checking if we are really allowed to include those files.

Best regards,
Carles