Re: Alioth Project Update

* On 2014 29 Sep 20:31 -0500, Iain R. Learmonth wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 08:00:26PM -0500, Nate Bargmann wrote:
> > Can you post a link yet?
>
> Oops. For those missing a link:
>
>   New website: http://pkg-hamradio.alioth.debian.org/
>   Alioth project: https://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-hamradio/

Thanks, Iain.  :-)

I was never quite clear what Alioth is about.  I know there are projects
hosted on it but is the site limited to development directly related to
Debian packaging or is it more general?

As I am upstream of a couple of packages in Debian, is there any
advantage/need to have an Alioth account?

73, Nate