Alioth Project Update

Hi,

Colin has set up an Alioth project and I've been busy getting things
configured, writing documentation, talking to the PET and KGB teams, and
more.

You'll notice things have changed on the wiki and I intend to continue to
make changes as I configure and document things.

If you do not currently have an account on Alioth, I would encourage you to
get one. If you do currently have an account, I would encourage you to send
me an email with your username and I will add you to the project.

If you are a DD and would like to have admin access to the project, please
send me a signed email that I can verify against the keyring.

Please do not start using the git repositories until I've verified the
commit hooks I've configured are working correctly.

I will update the mailing list once I've finished meddling.

If anyone has problems with the changes I've made, please do let me know. I
am still rather new to the team and there may be conventions that I'm still
unaware of that I'm not following.

Thanks,
Iain.

--