Re: aprsd in Debian and upstream - any interest?

On 14/09/14 23:05, Iain R. Learmonth wrote:

> Is there a reason that the packages for aprsc are not in Debian? Is it not
> DFSG compliant?
>
> Having taken a quick look, I think aprsc should really be in Debian. The
> only reasons to have a third-party repository IMO is that the packages are
> not *yet* of a high enough quality to go into Debian but people need to
> start using the package now or there are updates so frequently that using
> Debian's repositories is not practical due to migration delays.

Iain, if you are interested in this, and it sounds like you are, then
please go ahead and sort out the packaging for Debian.

I'll be quite happy to sponsor an upload of it for you.

73

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  +44(0)1223 830814  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
Debian Developer   |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x38C9D903

The guy who writes all those bumper stickers HATES New York.