Re: qtel/svxlink package updated and on mentors.debian.net

Felix,

Thank you for the reply.

I intend to update to the next LTS when it comes out so that should solve the missing package problem.

If Qtel is updated and not dependent on the missing packages then by all means I would appreciate the upload of an updated version even if it results in a failure as without independent testing by others with different configurations or machines all the bugs do not get found.

Otherwise v0.12.0 is working 'FB' for me at this time.

73
Dave
KB3EFS
FN24BI81GP