Re: qtel/svxlink package updated and on mentors.debian.net

Chris,

I am guessing that you do not have a Ham License. Where in the world are
you? Getting a Ham License is rather easy these days; and adds a whole
new dimension to the linux world!

I actively use Qtel/SvxLink on a daily basis, and am currently running
"Qtel v0.12.0 - Qt EchoLink client" as provided by "Version
11.11.1.1~precise~ppa1" obtained from
"LP-PPA-felix.lechner-hamradio/precise".

Where would I find the updated package to { download / (qmake /)
.configure / make / make install } and then proceed to use? While I only
use the Qtel client at this time I know others that use the
svxlink-server as the connection to the Internet for radios and repeater
systems.

73 (Regards)
Dave
KB3EFS