Re: packet terminal software?

Hi David:

easypacket wants to run in tcp/ip mode--not so good for plain ax25. I did install it, but the scripts failed here. It did pull in the dependancies.

Sort of neat though that someone is making an easy tcp/ip client for ax25! I've used jnos in the past, but that is a beast to properly set up and is certainly not for the new user types!

73