Re: chirp 0.3.0-0.1 Debian package available

Chris,

Did you try the "Chirp-Daily" package? It is almost DAILY in its updates
and working FB for me on Ubuntu 12.04-LTS.

Please look at https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/chirp before you
proceed much more.

The PPA for chirp is at
https://launchpad.net/~dansmith/+archive/chirp-snapshots

Dave - KB3EFS

PS - A fork similar to this is what caused all the problems with "NODE".
Did we not learn anything from that drawn out over more than a decade mess?

--
David A Aitcheson david.aitcheson@gmail.com Go Green! Print this email
only when necessary.