chirp 0.3.0-0.1 Debian package available

Greetings.

I recently got a new rig, a small HT, and needed chirp to program it.
Unfortunately the version of the packge in Debian now doesn't work for the
rig, and I found the year-old wishlist bug #672318 requesting a new version.
I've prepared a new 0.3.0-0.1 package (currently as an NMU) and made several
other changes -- the debian/rules file now uses dh.

If someone has time to take a peek and review this source package, I'd
appreciate it.  ;-)

   http://debian-packages.coredump.us/debian/pool/main/c/chirp/

Thanks.

  -- Chris, KB2IQN