package for "ebook2cw"

Dear fellow HAMs,

I would like to contribute a package for "ebook2cw", a command line
program which converts a plain text file (ebook) to Morse code MP3 or
OGG audio files (http://fkurz.net/ham/ebook2cw.html). The software
(developed since 2007) is published under the GPLv2. In addition, I have
contacted the author (Fabian Kurz, DJ1YFK) to ask for his permission to
package the program. (Since "qrq", another of his programs, is
maintained as a Debian package, I am sure he is fine with "ebook2cw", too.)

Since this is the first package I created, see

    http://echti.de/ebook2cw/

I will need help to detect and correct any errors and to make it good.

Because its ham-software I decided to contact the DebianHams mailing
list for help instead of the general ones. Please feel free to redirect
me, if you think that it would be the better way to go.

Many thanks for you help!

Christoph, DK5CF