From: MJ Inabnit [mailto:ke6sls@arrl.net]
Sent: Tuesday, 3 January 2012 11:32 AM
To: debian-hams@lists.debian.org
Subject: debian list oddness here

Hi all:

I have always used a filter to move certain lists to special mail folders.
I switched to thunderbird last year and then replaced hardware (complete
loss of older laptop).  As mail came in, I made new folders and filters
using thunderbird filter helper tools but now I get a lot of debian list
stuff landing in my INBOX that didn't get filtered: