Re: RFS: ax-emergency-listen

> The ax_emergency_listen program is not related to any other program
> called "aprsmon". The ax_emergency_listen is based upon the "listen"
> program which is part of the ax25-apps package (as explained in the
> README file).

Oops. This raises the question why that code is duplicated by fork -
which is, in case of security issues and fixes for it, a horror.

I wonder if the patches go back into "listen".

Btw, I also use beacon(1) for sending APRS datagrams from our
digipeater. It does make sense to re-use existing programs ;)

vy 73,
	- Thomas  dl9sau
	  (co-maintainer of ax25-apps/-tools)