Re: RFS: ax-emergency-listen

The problem defining a software license with such restriction,... Could this be considered free software if there is a restriction of use?

I don't agree to put a restriction like that in a software but once it is done... What should us, as debian developers do with that software?

Should we forward this question to debian-devel or any other list?

Should we write the author to explain our concerns so he thinks about changing the license?

  Jaime