I have not read the full license of APRS but it seems that we could face some problems there...

What do you think?

  Jaime

El 26/04/2011, a las 10:59, Fabrizio Regalli <fabreg@fabreg.it> escribió:

Hello,

someone interested in sponsoring this package?
Thanks.

Cheers,
Fabrizio.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Fabrizio Regalli <fabreg@fabreg.it>
To: debian-mentors@lists.debian.org
Subject: RFS: ax-emergency-listen
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 18:21:22 +0200

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "ax-emergency-listen".

* Package name    : ax-emergency-listen
 Version         : 1.3.2-1
 Upstream Author : Guido Trentalancia IZ6RDB <iz6rdb@trentalancia.com>
* URL             : http://iz6rdb.trentalancia.com/en/aprs_igate.html
* License         : GPL-3.0+
 Section         : hamradio

It builds these binary packages:
ax-emergency-listen - small utility to monitor APRS emergency packets

The upload would fix these bugs: 608964

My motivation for maintaining this package is: I would like to use it in
'Debian' version.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/ax-emergency-listen/ax-emergency-listen_1.3.2-1.dsc

Kind regards
Fabrizio Regalli