Re: New AX25 Libraries and tools

Hello again,

I have built what I think is all the affected packages and they are here:

http://jaime.robles.es/debian/ax25/

Have in mind that:
 - I have just built it.
 - I have not checked even with lintian.
 - I have not corrected any bug.
 - I have not installed.

... they are to be considered as alpha/devel/experimental/no warranty...
even dangerous packages.

I have uploaded to my website for you to test them.

Dowload and test them please.