Re: Migrating TrustedQSL to new computer

Hi,
I don't know anything about trustedqsl. However your problem seems to be
that you don't have the cert for the issuer of your certificate (the CA,
the root certificate from whoever gave you the certificate) so the
certificate itself can't be verified.

What happens when you do:
 openssl verify --caPath=whereIsTheRootCertificate \
  --caFile=theCAcertFile --issuer-checks yourcertificate.crt

73 de Fer