Re: Migrating TrustedQSL to new computer

Hi,

now I even have a problem with the self-compiled version on the old
laptop. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

I requested a new certificate for 5B/DF6FR and received it. But when I
want to load it with tqslcert the error is:
"unable to get local issuer certificate"

Are the Debian packages at least usable? Do I need to compile them
myself? Or is the TrustedQSL situation under Linux hopeless?

Perhaps there is an underlying OpenSSL problem? I don't know.

Thanks,
73 de Corny

--
                             Cornell P Gonschior, Df6fR