Migrating TrustedQSL to new computer

Hi everyone,

I have a new laptop for my shack and am now migrating all software and
logs. On the new laptop, with squeeze, I installed trustedqsl and
wanted to import my certificates. But there was always an error. In the
end I copied ~/.tqsl* to the new home. tqslcert shows the certificates
but they are broken.

The error message reads:
OpenSSL error: error:0906406D:PEM routines:PEM_def_callback:problems
getting password

And the dialog says <ERROR> at Key.

Is there a library missing?

On the old laptop I compiled it myself, but I am not sure why I did
that.

Any suggestions?

tks es 73 de Corny, Df6fR
--