Re: Do we need fldigi?

On Fri, Feb 23, 2007 at 07:18:25AM -0600, Nate Bargmann wrote:
> I just checked the Linuxhams group and don't see much recently except
> spam.  Is this where the fldigi development discussion is taking place?

There isn't any development discussion - it's a one man effort right
now. (I should've been more honest; I wrote the DominoEX code for gMFSK,
and Dave adapted it for fldigi. It isn't in a gMFSK release either but I
have published the patch.)

> I had a couple of questions about the rig XML format (in its current
> form, it won't support the FT-920) and I fired off an email to Dave
> about two weeks ago, but have yet to receive a reply.

I posted to that list recently and it seemed to disappear entirely..

Hamish