Re: AX.25 on 2.6.8 kernel and sarge?

Le Samedi 1 Janvier 2005 17:37, Rick Bolen a écrit :

Rick,
Great work ! I am happy you have solved this connection issue.
Your proposal to optimise a Debian kernel for these small board is a good
idea. I am ready to add my stone to this project.
First I need to supply one of these boards, I have seen that various models
are proposed, let me know on what board you plan to work. I would be really
interested to test a native 12Vcc board for obvious portable reasons.
73 de Xavier, F6FKQ