Re: linpsk

On Mon, Apr 04, 2005 at 08:50:01AM +0200, Joop Stakenborg wrote:
> [...]
>

> > However we can start with a small list and anyone can add themselves as
> > they upload. (I'm not sure how many people we're talking about anyway.)
> >

> Let's find out and send a new mail to this list with a title like "call
> for developers". We are talking about the libax25, ax25-tools, ax25-apps,
> node and fbb packages, am  I right?

Yes, initially. Perhaps we want to add linpsk also, since Bruce wants to
palm it off.

I'm also happy to give acfax, phaseshift, icom, sattrack and mtrack
to anyone who wants them, although I'm quite happy to maintain them
myself (since they are essentially zero effort).

If anyone has their eye on any of my other ham packages let's talk about
those too ;-) Seems unlikely.

Hamish