Re: Packages going up for adoption ( libax25, ax25tools, ax25apps )

Bruce,

Since you have that cool callsign (and are the only person so far
who is willing to maintain them and is *using* ax25), I guess you
are the current top bidder.

apt-get source them and change the maintainer and you'll be in
business. ( or I can file ito bugs, but I don't think that is
really necessary )

One of the first things you'll need to do is get the new libax25
upstream from ax25.sf.net.

Pat
--

Patrick Ouellette

pouelle@buckeye-express.com
Amateur Radio: KB8PYM 50.200, 144.200  EN81fp
ICBM: 41:38:25.476N  83:31:43.417W