Packages going up for adoption ( libax25, ax25tools, ax25apps )

Hi all,

OK, I didn't get the new libax25 out yet due to *real life* intrusions.
Now to add insult to injury, I'll be starting a new job at the end of
the month (moving from Toledo to Washington DC).  I don't believe I can
get the package done before then, and am certain I won't have time to do
much for the next 6 months or more sooooooo

Anybody interested in adopting:

libax25 (needs new upstream packaged)
ax25-apps
ax25-tools

They don't *require* much time, but could benefit from some quality time.

Pat

--

Patrick Ouellette

pouelle@buckeye-express.com
Amateur Radio: KB8PYM 50.200, 144.200  EN81fp
ICBM: 41:38:25.476N  83:31:43.417W