Re: KPSK v.1.0rc1 released (PSK31 for KDE 3.x)

Well, I don't know the answer to that one....could be....perhaps either Dave
or Luc may have a better handle on that.  KPSK has been ported from KDE2 and
Qt 2 to KDE 3.x and Qt >3.0.3.

KDE will sometimes autosuspend the soundserver after 30 seconds or so,
allowing full access to the soundcard....I think that Luc (LX2GT) has
reported success without unchecking the box, but on my Woody/Testing
installation, I just have had no luck with getting it to work with the ARtsD
soundserver box checked (but I'm just the docwriter, not a code guru).

Do you have any ideas on how this might be resolved or how to further test?

Ernie