Re: KPSK v.1.0rc1 released (PSK31 for KDE 3.x)

Hello Bob!

That's an easy one! Joop was right on the money.

You need to turn off the ARtsD soundserver:
kcmshell arts
Uncheck the "Start ARtsD soundserver at startup" box, OK & exit.  Restart
KPSK.

To transmit, you will need to have write permissions for /dev/ttyS0 (or your
port)...most easily achieved by adding your username to the group that owns
the ports (e.g. ls -al /dev/ttyS0, get into that group--for redhat it is
group 'uucp')

Thanks for giving it a shot...let me know how it goes.  I am now subscribed to
Debian Hams, so a post to the list will get to me.  Otherwise there is a
kpsk-user list at the sourceforge project page.

Good luck & I hope to see you on the waterfall soon!

73-
Ernie